ALL THE DIGITAL ASSET MANAGEMENT FEATURES YOU NEED
MEDIA ASSET MANAGEMENT
ASSET UPLOADING AND CONVERSION
- Manage a wide range of media files (video, audio, images, documents, ppt, pdf, etc.)
- Upload a large volume of media with a single click
- Get information about attributes (title, author, category, dates, etc.) automatically, through information which is unique to the file (EXIF, IPTC …)
- Transfer media files in several ways (management website, web service, Iframe, monitored FTP file, etc.) with error recovery
- Ask your users to contribute content (User-Generated Content)
- Process and encode your files automatically in all formats and add a watermark to your media
CENTRALISATION AND MANAGEMENT
- Index and categorise
- Use enhanced indexing and several research features
- Customise metadata fields for your own needs and your business needs
- Use several players and playlists
- Integrate external advertising sources or create your own pre-roll, post-roll or Calls to Action (CTA).
- Manage rights for users, profiles and groups
- Organise assets to allow limited use or access by target users
- Stream geolocalised assets. Some are linked to specific regions. Filter access by IP.
- Dynamic URLs allow you to modify content delivered to end users and to replace them with alternative content
- Use centralised authentication (SSO)
- Maintain control and use a secure tool to manage asset versions
- Encrypt exchanges as well as your content (SSL, VPN, AES)
- Store your data to make content searches and re-use easier
- Use advanced dynamic indexing, duplicate storage, and a complete back-up of all content.
- Find earlier versions of an asset easily with media file versioning
- Store your data in cloud centres located more than 100km apart (BCP, SOX …)
- Find your streaming data dashboard, including streaming on social video platforms such as YouTube and Dailymotion, export codes, etc.
- Benefit from advanced dataviz tools and efficient dashboards
- Analyse and redesign your content using media data
- Manage private and public content
- Combine your regularly-used statistical tools such as those provided by Comscore, Xiti, Google Analytics, etc.
- Private content channel, authenticated channel, or public channel
- Customised website to restore media using damdy templates
- Environments that allow you to watch, download, share (e-mail, social media), or stream content directly from the platform, or after it has been published on YouTube and Dailymotion
- A tool that makes publication easier on all your websites and blogs
- Manage or control every channel with API Web services and share data with third-party tools (PIM, CRM, CMS)
INTERACTIVE FEATURES AND PLAYERS
- An environment where you can create videos and interactive experiences
- Use a selection of customisable audio and video players, as well as PDF and slideshow viewers. And don’t forget more traditional features such as chaptering, audio description, subtitling, rolls, calls to action, accessibility, etc.
HIGHLIGHT YOUR CONTENT
Imagine being able to synchronise streaming video with a slideshow on the same interface. This is what Split Player allows you to do: from two different formats, you can create unique media.
- Choose key moments in the video and synchronise them with slides.
- Search for text content in your presentations.
- Using your film assets, make the most of format quality!
- Split Player is the ideal media tool for e-learning, internal training and product presentations.
Poorly indexed video content and endless hours of manual transcription or subtitling are now a thing of the past!
Speech-To-Text automatically converts spoken words in your videos or audio media into text.
- Enhance your media’s metadata with editable text transcription.
- Use transcripts for subtitling and tags, and search for text in your video.
- Use search engines to optimise media indexation and referencing, and help the hard-of-hearing to access your content.
- Simplify your translation work. This feature is available in several languages.
NE MANQUEZ PLUS AUCUNE ACTUALITÉ DE DAMDY !
"C'est promis, pas plus d'un mail par trimestre 🙂 "
+33 1 44 64 87 60
c/o Wework - 33 Rue La Fayette