THE FRENCH NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR AGRICULTURAL RESEARCH (INRA) HAS CHOSEN DAMDY TO MANAGE AND STREAM ALL ITS DIGITAL MEDIA
- Administering digital content from a single platform. Decentralizing the management of photo, video and document assets.
- Streaming content to target audiences via the INRA website, the image library and the various sites of the research center.
- Deploy a digital media library to manage digital files, extensions and associated metadata.
- Interface with eZ Publish CMS via Webservice
- Establish an indexing and advanced content research tool
- International streaming
- HTTPS protocol (SSL)
- Key figures: Over 80,000 media files
+33 1 81 66 47 62
62, boulevard Davout