THE FRENCH FEDERATION OF JUDO, JUJITSU AND RELATED DISCIPLINES HAS CHOSEN DAMDY TO ORGANIZE AND STREAM ITS DIGITAL MEDIA TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC AND TO ITS MEMBERS
- Publishing competition videos and their metadata on a central platform and allowing public streaming via the federation’s mobile apps and website – FFJDA.
- Providing its members with access to restricted content.
- Collecting media search data in order to analyze audiences and to facilitate sponsoring.
- Ensuring rule management and content distribution control. Identifying all media within internal reference sources in order to meet the federation’s needs.
- A single media center for all digital content and a variety of uses
- A cloud encoding solution to handle peak activity periods
- Management of photo rights
- Available content geared to users
- Advanced media search data collection
- Upload existing videos: 5000+ videos
- Key figures: 600,000 members in France, more than 15 competitions annually and 35 hours of videos per competition
An expert’s opinion
” We have chosen to trust the damdy expertise and knowledge for the management and streaming of our digital content. To meet our requirements, a set of efficient and secure solutions have been deployed to provide a qualitative service to our members, the judo’s fans and our partners who are now able to estimate their sponsoring investment ROI.”
Eric Villant – FFJUDO director
for Brand Content Management
Manage how your media is shared with partners and customers. With Cloud Media Drive, you’re in control of your brand image… and much more besides!
+33 1 81 66 47 62
62, boulevard Davout